Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dream, what i dream !

I dream of a government with ideal principles. A place where age, sex, religion, caste, community, language,etc doesn't stand as a hurdle in the path of glory. A place where every citizen feels responsible. A place where every bureaucrat works with compassion. A community which is like a family.


Is it possible for a young graduate to achieve this? Is it possible for a farmer ? Is it possible for anyone ?
Is it possible to bring ideal governance in the country, without student/farmer participation in the politics ?
How many years will it take for India to become a super power?
When can I wipe away tears of all my family members and see smile on every face ?
When can we rejoice the meaning of every word used in Vandemataram & Jana-gana-mana ?
Is it possible?
Is it possible?
Is it possible?


If it is possible to achieve this, then i am ready to dedicate my life for my Indian family's welfare.


This is my DREAM and I will give my 100% in achieving it.


Yes, I will give my 100%. For , I believe in the motto "Believe in yourself and follow your dreams".


My Goal: I want all my family members to have this motto "Believe in yourself and follow your dreams". I want to prove that if an Aam admi like me can put 100% of his effort in his Dream, y can't u? y can't any one?


I am inspired by  Swami Vivekananda's Life Struggle to turn youth into Lions and Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Sir's efforts in igniting minds. 

Dream is a thought.

thought is like a soul.


How good is a soul without existence? There must be some physical body to carry the soul. Or else people will be afraid of that soul. Or they might not care for it. Then the purpose of that thought would not be fulfilled.


How can a thought solve its purpose? or How can a dream turn into reality?
It is by following principles. what if there are no principles? create your own principles and stick to them.

So what should be the existence of the thought? It must be common people. Aam aadmis.


How can a thought imbibe thoughts into common people?
The thought must gain faith of Aam aadmi.

How can the thought gain faith of common people?
By helping them to create their own principles.


A thought can create thoughts. A soul can influence souls.
A thought must solve its purpose. A soul must attain moksha.


The thought of creating thoughts would be the ultimate thought.


Dream what i dream, for my dream would be the ultimatum.


PS: thought is like a soul













No comments:

Post a Comment